Saturday, July 7, 2012

Well, I'm back.

And from looking around the interwebs a bit, it doesn't look good.

So, give it to me straight, doc. How's 6th? Not just for Daemons, but in general. If it sucks... I might save my $80 and not play a game I don't like.
If the pros outweigh the cons, then ok, I'll keep at it.

But I'm really pissed that I have a hundred bucks of bloodcrushers that are terrible now.


oh, and does anyone have a pdf of the new book? I'm a pirate. I'm going to know the new rules before I buy them.

4 comments:

  1. I can help with that, hit me up on Google Plus or whatever.

    Just played my first game, I wasn't playing 5th so there's a lot of new stuff, 2 hours and we finished 3 turns of 1,000 points, I didn't get to use my psychic powers, hull points are awesome, CSM are a crappy unit and Gauss weapons are freaking brutal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. could you email it to me? I'm not on G+.

      Delete
    2. and I'll probably have to delete these comments, as they're overriding intensedebate's.

      Delete
  2. I sent you a message, i can email you, but I need an email address for ya

    ReplyDelete